India is one of the world’s biggest markets for LED bulbs and lighting and boasts of the biggest led light top brands. India’s LED light penetration market is expected to reach 57 percent by 2022, according to estimates.
India has established itself as a key participant in the fight against global warming. It has pledged to reduce its carbon impact at successive UN sessions. While this is a large story, it will only be completed if little steps are done. One such tiny but major undertaking is India’s transition to LED illumination.
According to Frost & Sullivan, India is now one of the world’s largest markets for LED lighting. Some statistics back up this notion. LED light adoption in India’s lighting sector is expected to reach 57% by 2021, according to F&S. This would be a massive milestone. This takes us to the firms that have enabled India to become a leading market for LED lighting. Some of the world’s largest LED lighting companies are based in India. This article examines the top 10 LED lighting manufacturers in India.
- 1 Top 10 Best LED Bulbs in India
- 2 Benefits of Using LED Lights
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs )
- 3.1 1. Which is the best LED light brands in India?
- 3.2 2. Which brand of LED tube light is best?
- 3.3 3. Which LED light is best for the eyes?
- 3.4 4. How do I choose an LED light?
- 3.5 5. Which company’s LED lights should one choose for a house?
- 3.6 6. Do Led Strip lights attract bugs?
- 3.7 7. How to calculate power consumption of led lights?
- 3.8 8. How to decorate room with led lights?
- 4 Conclusion
Top 10 Best LED Bulbs in India
1. Philips Electronics India Ltd
- They have a longer lifespan.
- It consumes 80% less energy than standard sources.
- The light quality is excellent.
Let’s be honest. This brand has been a part of your life since you were a child. Philips is a Dutch company, yet it considers India to be its most important market for LED lighting. Manufacturing units are located in Chennai, Pune, and Himachal Pradesh. It is one of the most recognized and relied upon LED lighting brands among consumers.
The company claims cutting-edge technology and a diverse selection of LED lighting solutions for the Indian market. It offers a diverse array of LED lights, which means that Phillips has an LED for everybody. In addition, the company is a world leader in LED lighting. And it has made certain that all of its worldwide knowledge and expertise is available for its goods in India.
2. Osram India Pvt Ltd
- It comes with a wide range of traditional LED lights.
- Complete LED lighting systems are available, including LED light engines, electrical control gear, and accessories.
- It includes a variety of industrial LED lights, as well as halogen lamps.
German engineering is valued. The Germans are often regarded as having the greatest minds for designing machines of all types. So, what happens when a German business decides to set up shop in India? Simply said, you get solid German engineering, which guarantees hassle-free LED illumination. Osram India, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Osram GmbH, provides its clients with a diverse variety of LED lighting solutions.
The firm has succeeded to manufacture LED lights for India, in India, with production units in Sonepat and Kundli. Osram India provides a solution for all your LED lighting needs, from indoor LED modules to external modules; from lights to general illumination.
3. Havells India Ltd
- High-quality items are maintained by using energy-efficient LED versions.
- They feature a large selection of rechargeable LED lights that are portable.
Here’s an interesting fact: Havells has 14 separate production facilities in India alone. You may be familiar with the corporation from the iconic cable advertising that claims Havells’ cables never catch fire. That speaks volumes about the company’s quality control. Havells is a newcomer to the LED lighting industry, having begun manufacturing LED lights in 2010. And in that little period, it has established itself as one of India’s greatest LED lighting firms. Havells’ LED lighting options include mentioning a few, spot lights, lamps, and ceiling lights.
Read Also: 5 Best Smart Lighting System India
- It operates on a low-voltage supply.
- There are no filaments in LEDs.
- Extremely long-lasting and durable.
- They may be designed into any desired shape.
- Dimmable for complete brightness light control.
If you’ve ever driven a Bajaj vehicle, you know how durable and long-lasting they are. Bajaj ( Bajaj Electricals ), is the leading manufacturer of fans, lights, and home appliances, fortunately for all of us, when the company decided to create LED lights and luminaires, it took the same production principles with it to give the greatest product possible to its customers. The firm has almost 7 decades of lighting industry experience, which is evident in its LED lights. Like its two and three-wheelers, Bajaj’s LED lights have a long lifespan and are among the best in India. Bajaj is unquestionably one of the Best LED lighting companies in India.
Bajaj is one of the most well-known LED light manufacturers, with products that are both durable and long-lasting. Landscape light, Flood light, Flexi Strips, Bulbs, Downlight, Spotlight, Tube Light, High Bay Luminaires, and Spotlights are some of Bajaj’s LED products.
- Offers a wide selection of lights and smart bulbs.
- They combine cutting-edge design with the highest-quality materials.
Wipro has seen it all in its rise to become one of India’s LED lighting firms, from selling vegetable oil to computer solutions to LED lighting solutions for office spaces, residential spaces, and industries. Wipro provides LED lighting solutions for home, commercial, and industrial settings. For good reason, the company is one of India’s fastest-growing lighting manufacturers. With its green but efficient LED lighting solutions, the firm offers a vast lighting portfolio for a variety of applications. Wipro’s supply of mixed LED lights, which may deliver color output from any imaginable color palette, is also noteworthy.
- Highest Lumens
- Brightest light
- 50 percent more energy savin
In 2005, the firm celebrated a century in the dry cell battery market. This demonstrates the dependability and superior quality products. And when Eveready chose to enter the LED lighting industry, it was enthusiastically embraced by its loyal client base. With LED lighting solutions as extensive as the Amazon River, the firm effectively meets both urban and rural demands.
7. SYSKA LED
- Provides worldwide standards of quality.
- Gives customers energy-saving options.
- Personal care items are also available from Syska.
SYSKA demonstrates that you don’t have to be a century-old corporation to sell stuff. The company, headquartered in Mumbai, is just around two decades old, but in that little time, it has amassed a sizable market share in LED lighting. You might recognize the brand from its amusing advertisements with Indian actor Irfan Khan. Even without them, though, the firm is one of the best LED lighting companies in India. SYSKA has succeeded to capture millions of eyeballs for all the right reasons with clever innovation and reasonably priced goods.
Syska believes in clever innovation and charges its customers fairly for its goods. Tube lights, Downlights, Panel Lights, Portable lights, Garden lights, Industrial lights, Flood lights, Wall lights, Batten, Parking Light, and Tunnel Light are among their goods, which are all fully integrated into a systematic framework.
Read Also: Smartwatch Features
8. Moser Baer
- They provide a diverse selection of LED lights, including bulbs, tube lights, street lights, and more.
Moser Baer, a world leader in the production of CDs and DVDs, chose to enter the LED lighting market. The firm, which is reportedly valued at Rs 19,000 crores, has also agreed to conserve 50 MW of energy over the next two years. To keep its promise, the firm provided a wide choice of efficient LEDs that did the job without putting a strain on the customer’s power cost. We all know that LED lighting is possibly the most energy-efficient means of lighting today, and it’s great to see prominent corporations like Moser Baer spreading the word about it.
- Their LED lights have a 25000-hour lifetime.
- They offer LED lighting solutions for both consumers and professionals.
- Reasonable prices.
Surya ( SURYA ROSHNI LIMITED, headquartered in Delhi ) is one of India’s largest LED producers, with 50 distinct products now available in the Indian market. Surya, on the other hand, has claimed that it would introduce 50 new items in the future years, indicating that it is a forward-thinking corporation. Surya LED bulbs deliver the finest output as well as the longest life. Furthermore, they may save up to 90% of the energy. The company’s NOIDA manufacturing factory is one of the most advanced in the country.
What better way to round out the list than with a well-bred Indian firm? Kwality is the first Indian company to begin LED production in India. Furthermore, it has the largest market share in the LED lighting sector of any domestic company. The firm, which was founded in 1966, is a high-quality maker of LED bulbs and LED displays.
11. CG ( Crompton Greaves )
- They have a longer lifespan than normal incandescent bulbs.
- The color spectrum of CG is excellent.
- They have a reduced radiated heat output.
The company is well-known for its high-performance LED lighting. Bulb, Tube Light, Spotlight, Street Lights, Garden Lights, Emergency Lights, Desk Lamps, and many other LED lighting products are available from CG (Crompton Greaves).
- They provide the most comprehensive lighting selection, including LED, CFL, Halogen, and other options.
- It offers a comprehensive lighting package.
These lights are well-known in India since they are inexpensive, of high quality, and provide adequate lighting. Tube lights, LED bulbs, street lights, table lamps, garden lights, and decorative lights are among Halonix’s LED lighting products.
13. PolyCab LED Lights
- The prices are reasonable.
- Commercial LED lighting and solution specialists.
These goods are intended to improve people’s lives, and they have emerged as the most promising LED lighting firms for the year 2021. Bulbs, Spotlights, Table Lamps, Flexi Lamps, Street Lights, Garden Lights, Decorative Lights, and Down Lights are among PolyCab’s LED products.
Read Also: Best Smart Switches in India
Benefits of Using LED Lights
LED lights are reported to last approximately 60,000 hours, but a standard light only lasts 1500 hours. These LED lights last ten times longer than standard bulbs. A longer life span implies rescued replacement, which saves money.
LED lights consume 90 percent less electricity than traditional light bulbs when compared to others since they are densely packed with energy. LEDs contribute to decreasing electricity bills. LEDs have a longer life lifespan, which implies fewer maintenance costs.
3. Environment friendly
These LED lights are composed of non-toxic materials and are recyclable, making them green and eco-friendly. They also save energy since they use less electricity. These lights also emit very low amounts of UV radiation, making them environmentally friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs )
1. Which is the best LED light brands in India?
2. Which brand of LED tube light is best?
3. Which LED light is best for the eyes?
4. How do I choose an LED light?
5. Which company’s LED lights should one choose for a house?
6. Do Led Strip lights attract bugs?
7. How to calculate power consumption of led lights?
Hourly power consumption of a 5 watt led bulb:
-Hourly usage: 5 Watts per hour
-Power usage per day: 5*24 = 120 W/H
-Power usage per year = 5*24*365 + 10% power loss = 43800 + 4380 = 48180 Watts hour
-The annual usage of 5 watts LED bulbs is 48.18 units when converted into units.
8. How to decorate room with led lights?
That’s all there is to it. LED lighting has evolved as a popular method of conserving electrical consumption. The Indian government is making every effort to educate people about the advantages of using LED lights. And at such circumstances, the importance of these enterprises cannot be overstated, as they serve as critical supply networks as LED demand in India rises.